SharePlex Health Check Advanced (Add-on – SharePlex Manger)
This offering includes all the standard requirements for a SharePlex Health Check, with the added value of SharePlex Manager, a web-based GUI for Shareplex monitoring that is built off of the Foglight infrastructure. It can be installed as a standalone product without additional licensing. It can be installed as part of this review for an additional 8 hours of scheduled time.
Separate hardware is required to run Shareplex Manager. An available virtual or physical Windows or Linux server will be needed for install. The default imbedded database will be configured for this effort.
- The server would need to be available before the services could be scheduled.
- CPU – 1 quad core or equivalent
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 120GB, 10000 RPM hard disk or better
- OS – Windows Server 2008, 2012 or 2016. CentOS Linux 5-7, Oracle Linux 5-7, or Red Hat Linux 5-7
All hours are additive to the Health Checks core requirements
- Up to 4 hours of design assessment time
- Up to 4 hours documentation
- Up to 12 hours for implementation and product knowledge transfer
- Up to 4 hours of tuning Rules, Thresholds, and triggers for alerts
- Up to 8 hours of Project Management
Our Consultant will meet with the Customer to assess all requirements for monitoring, to include sizing requirements for growth and for data retention, and provide a design document outlining:
- Hardware Requirements
- Security requirements
- Ports to be opened
- User ID’s and their associated permissions
- Unique configurations
Customer will deploy the necessary pre-requisites in advance of scheduling the return of the resource, after which SharePlex Manager will be installed and configured for monitoring SharePlex as well as any other monitoring the customer may with to include for a Proof of Concept (if desired) for Database Performance Monitoring.
Upon completion of configuration, knowledge transfer will be provided on the use of out of the box report, dashboards, and the interface, as well as guidance for best practices for tuning.