The Consultant will work with the Stat Administrators and show them how to configure Stat to support SQL script execution and capturing of logs in a central location. Process will include backing up current data prior to update.
16 hours of services to be delivered in four (4) 4-hour sessions:
- Session #1 - Configure Stat and define directory structure to hold scripts and logs
- Session #2 - Validate configuration
- Session #3 - Perform knowledge transfer sessions for developers
- Session #4 - Document process
Services will be delivered remotely.
- Updated Stat configuration
- SQL Script process guide for Developers
- SQL Script configuration guide for Stat Administrators